When you visit the website, we may store certain information related to your visit:
- Your Internet Protocol address or the IP address of your proxy server;
- Your Internet Service Provider (ISP), depending on its configuration;
- The duration of Your visit on the website;
- The number of times You visit the website;
- The website You visit by clicking on a link on our website;
- Basic domain information;
- The pages You visit;
- The number of times you visit the website;
- The website linked to our website;
- Information about the operating system and internet browser You use to view the website.
We use all this information for statistical purposes and further development of the website. In addition, we use the information above to display information based on your preferences. On some pages of this website, you are invited to leave your name and contact details. For example, for the registration for events. Tata Steel Chess Tournament does not collect any personal information other than the information you provide to us. If you provide this information, you give permission to Tata Steel Chess Tournament to store this information.
Use of personal data
Tata Steel Chess Tournament uses the information that it registers on this site exclusively for the following purposes:
- Forwarding important information in relation to activities of the tournament;
- Contacting you after feedback or a question about our products and services;
- Monitoring the performance of this site;
- Improving our website and our service;
- Priority over information about new editions of the tournament
Access to view, change/update or remove your data
You can request access to the personal information we have about you, as well as ask for this personal information to be corrected. If you wish, you can submit a request for the removal of your information (the right to be forgotten). In this case, please contact email@example.com
Various measures have been taken on this website that protect against the loss or misuse of, or unauthorized altering or consulting of, information that falls under our supervision. However, information that you send us is not encrypted, unless we explicitly state that this is the case.